The Certified Lease & Finance Professional (CLFP) Foundation is pleased to announce that 7 individuals who recently sat through the 8-hour online CLFP exam have passed. The newest CLFPs are:
- 1. Briana Allen, CLFP – Funding Operations Manager, Allegiant Partners, Inc.
- 2. Rob Boyer, CLFP – President, Susquehanna Commercial Finance, Inc. A Subsidiary of Branch Banking and Trust Company (BB&T)
- 3. Matt Crawley, CLFP – Asset Manager, Arvest Equipment Finance
- 4. John Farris III, CLFP Associate – President, National Truck and Trailer Leasing
- 5. Marc Gingold, CLFP – Vice President of Syndications, Fleet Advantage, LLC
- 6. Brian McMahon, CLFP – Data Analyst, Fleet Advantage, LLC
- 7. John Pitre, CLFP – Vice President – Equipment Finance Specialist, Arvest Equipment Finance
When asked why he pursued the designation, Mr. McMahon stated, “I joined the equipment finance industry shortly after graduating college. I was aware of the CLFP organization not long after I began my career and I knew it was something I wanted to do; not only to pursue my personal education and growth, but to be part of the lease and finance professional’s network. I believe I am now part of a community where I can not only share ideas but also learn from others who have some illustrious years in the business under their belts.”The CLFP designation identifies an individual as a knowledgeable professional to employers, clients, customers, and peers in the equipment finance industry. There are currently 401 active Certified Lease & Finance Professionals and Associates. For more information, call Executive Director Reid Raykovich, CLFP at (206) 535-6281 or visit http://www.CLFPfoundation.org.